Friday, March 21, 2008

Gotta get busy...

Recently, I have been looking for a job from everywhere (mostly as a teacher).

Starting from next week actually i'll be teachin quite a few classes:-

1. Commonwealth Sec, Hiphop
2. Lakeside Pri, Creative Mvmt (whatever the hell tt is...)
3. Woodgrove Pri, Art Club and
4. Art class : wire sculpture

So as u can see... on the right is the process of ME trying to figure out how to make the bloody sculpture. Quite fun la actually cuz i LOVE handicrafts.. (only it takes time) Hmmm, looks kinda ugly in this pic tho. Doesn't matter. I'll have a separate nicer lookin model to show my kids. Sounds like life model, haha.

I dunno whether im takin the right path by becoming a teacher but i've always like being a role model and being able to help ppl improve their lives and help them in whichever way i can. (wow, sounds so benevolent) so hero ideal.. haha. mebbe cuz i juz watched transformers..


Other than tt i guess ive been occupying myself with my dance troupe (SFA) and my salsa lessons i guess. Just been elected publicity dept for my troupe so it's gonna be quite a busy end of year for me as there's gonna be a massive production at the end of the yr.

Actually there are 2 more jobs which are pending. One of which is to be a Media Arts t'cher. I tin tt one should be teachin abt filming stuff la. And one more, more appealing one is one which i am to be either a photographer or videographer for this guy called Peter who's travelling to overseas to hold shows for children of the various countries. It's for a gd cause.. It'll be a GREAT experience if i get selected for tt one. (fingers crossed)

So hopefully after this I'll be busier and ill think lesser abt life and stuff if my brain was much more occupied. til next time then! wish me luck!

B.I.K.E. Woohoo!

No comments: