Monday, December 3, 2007

my special day

well of cos it was my bdae
even tho i was so workin til late at night on my 22nd bdae, i was really happy. smses started pouring in at the stroke of midnight. (i was stil in the office) but then rushed off to timbre to meet jamie, nicorelia, rach, & the link and noisy rach. first time i met them aft long (other than jamie n nic la) so happy they both shared to buy me a pair of suspenders. my fav color some more. i got my first 2 huggies from them n i felt so happy to be loved. goodfellas were playin n rach was so into atif tt the rest of us cleared our table to make way for him to play guitar on our table. n he eventually did on their last song. he's super talented btw n they play v gd songs. damn funny how we keep disturbing rach tt night. super fun!
but then i had to go to work again the following day on my bdae....
in the morning i went to MAAD's plush exhibition to visit kooky awhile n he made me cupcakes. so sweet! they were appletoe cupcakes some more, w dried apples tt look like toes w toenails.

-------------------------------------------->>>

kooky's neighbor shop owners sang me a bdae song, so sweet even tho i din even noe them.
back to work then, i din really told anyone of my colleagues cuz i din want it to be a big hooha or a big distraction. even if they were to celeb i tin it'd be a half hearted effort. then throughout the day there were ppl wishin me too some even ppl who i din even expect to receive msgs from. really happy tt day n i went to timbre again tt night, meeting the same ppl. juz din feel right to go hm tt night. well, this time round, rach managed to pass her namecard ro atif the guitarist n he msged her tt night itself. tin he was a bit high. guess he was a guy kinda guy. even tho the person tt i really wanted to celeb with wasnt there to be with me, i was stil happy tt certain ppl stil rmbr-ed.
i luv all of u guys hu rmbr-ed (super touched) n i'd like to thank frenster too! haha.

Growing.Old.Slowly

No comments: