Sunday, November 25, 2007

Being a bitch

i dunno, sometimes i really feel tt im really such a bitch. the way i treat especially my gd frenz. or mebbe juz to hide my true feelings. but i've always tot tt my closest frenz would be in the best position to really und my character. but i guess everyone has their limits. sometimes, i juz cannot take ppl who are over sensitive. oversensitivity n me.. don click. loggerheads. ill juz keep makin the situation worse. n im a heck care kinda person (lest it's somebody really special) i suck la sometimes n i feel so bad abt it sometimes. im juz not v gd at expressing my feelings to someone.

im sry to the ppl out there hu ive hurt in one way or another, cuz sometimes i don even realise it myself cuz im too full of myself n my life. well, it is my life. ok bye!

No comments: