Saturday, July 25, 2009

Finally transition phase...

Oh wow, i never thought this day would come but yea, finally its here. going to NIE next tuesday, one last day of teaching in corporation primary school on monday. well its been a really good experience but knowing me, a man of change, i really needed a change of scenery, haha. alot of tchers haf mentioned tt NIE would be our holiday time. so hopefully it doesn't disappoint me.

I'm really gonna miss my students man, especially my 4.4 students who ive taught for the past 6 months, as much as they made me angry, dont do my word, irritate me in the classroom, i really am gon
na miss them when i leanve for NIE. never thought that there would be students who would cry for me when i leave la.. especially my most notorious boy. i was so touched wen one of the mums actually sent me an sms of encouragement. i really didn't expect that. well, most importantly, i really hope that they'll improve by the end of this year. all their grades and hopefully all of them will pass with flying colors. looking at it, they seem more motivated with the new teachers so i really wish them all the best. all my prayers got out to them.

i've feeling that i might not ever get to feel like this anymore in the future when it gets stale, but i guess this was the main reason why i'd gone into teaching in the first place. to be able to haf made an impact in other peoples' lives in a positive manner. i really hope they rmbr those advices that i've given them, but 10-yr-olds u noe... well im really thankful for all the teachers also actually (most of them at least) its been a really good journey in my life so far and im proud of myself for most of the things which ive done in the school. well, all i can do now is juz hope for the best in my next journey... NIE HERE I COME!

No comments: