Thursday, April 3, 2008

As the days go pass..


Seriously, i need more motivation in life man. see the things i do on a normal sunny day outside? (ok it was gonna rain) but still... my god. ok teaching's gd and everythin but then how much time is tt occupying my life? oh man. i cant wait to fly off in 2 wks time. slowly ppl are like askin me to buy stuff for them and i dun even noe which currency to change to. (actually considerin to juz buy everything from s'pore.. haha)

Thx to wushu training, i almost sprained my ankle and it's super hurting now. somethin i juz discovered this mornin while going down the stairs. seriously not my cuppa tea. stick to dancing, stick to dancing.

Juz went for typhoid fever and tetanus jabs today for my upcoming trip on the 19th April. but it's all able to be claimed. bloody hell 82 bucks man! and tt maria so funny was SO SUPER scared of injections. die die want me to go first. she didnt even go for the Hep B jab in poly 2 yrs ago. i juz don und why somebody can be so afraid of somethin so tiny... at least im scared of BIG, SCARY CROCODILES. my biggest fear ever in my life. oh man, juz makes my hair stand.

This officically makes the 1st wk tt im teachin every single day of the wk.
Mon: Art club
Tue: Creative movement class
Wed: Ethnic fusion
Thurs: Art class
Fri: Metal tooling class
Which reminds me i haf to source for references for my student tmr now.. hah

A.R.T.Y.F.A.R.T.Y.

No comments: